Refund and Return Policy
You are eligible for a full refund within the first 30 days of receipt, however you must ensure that the product is in original resalable condition, containing all parts, including charges, user manuals and packaging must be included.
If you have used your Blend Blast at all, prior to returning, this deems the product unsuitable for return and the 30 day money back guarantee is void.
Once returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage.
- For the item to be accepted as a return, the following requirements must be satisfied for an approval:
- The Blend Blast and all parts and packaging must be unused and included in the return.
- If you believe your Blend Blast is faulty, we may ask for a video demonstrating the faulty, prior to sending back.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please ensure the returned item(s) are well packaged, to avoid any damage whilst in transit.
- If you decide to return you item(s), please ensure you sent with a traceable postage service, as we do not take responsibility for items lost or damaged during transit.
- You must seek approval to return item by us prior to sending. Failure to obtain approval may result in your returned item not being processed.
- Care instructions must be followed, failure or neglect may result in return eligibility to be void.
Under Australian consumer law, in the circumstances you are returning the item due to a product fault, our goods come with guarantees. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please contact our support team via the contact us page for further information or return enquiries.